Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ornament Acorns!



Here's another way to use the Ornament Punch that's from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Not that the original, with it's coordinating stamp set, isn't already totally cool and awesome! But, here's how to make the ornament into an acorn. I used Kraft and Chocolate Chip cardstocks along with Chocolate Chip Designer Series Patterned Paper. I also used the Grateful Greetings Stamp Set from the Holiday Mini - LOVE the sayings, and especially the fonts! So now your ornments can be used for Fall and Thanksgiving!



Oh, and I did use other punches - the Scalloped Edge for the acorn "cap," the Large Oval and Scalloped Oval for the saying, and the Five Petal Flower for the leaves (I think I use that punch for leaves more than I do for flowers - but it also makes a cool pointsettia for Christmas!)



Thanks for stopping by,



Julie

No comments: