Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quick Medallion Card





I was surfing some of my favorite blogs this morning, and I came across this card. I was looking for one more quick card for a class I'm doing this week - and I think this was just what I was looking for! I found it on Kimberly VanDiepen's blog. She's a demonstrator who presented at Convention - and she makes some awesome stuff. I really like her style!




Anyway, on my last post I had mentioned that Dasher, the Under $10 single stamp, was one of Stampin' Up!'s top sellers for the new catalog. Well, this stamp, Medallion, was Stampin' Up!'s number 1 top seller so far! It's such an elegant stamp! By the way, it's not under $10, but it is only $17.95!




For the card, it was stamped in Sage Shadow onto Kraft cardstock. Then I layered a small piece of Sage Shadoww cardstock with a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (that was run through the Big Shot with the Finial Press Embossing Folder). I stamped Kind Thanks from the Thank You Kindly set, and tied a piece of Kraft Taffeta ribbon around it.




Simple, but very pretty!




Hope you're having a good week,





Julie

No comments: