Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fancy Favor Box


Today my mom came by to borrow the Fancy Favor die to make some little boxes for a table setting thing she's doing this coming weekend. So, I made her one of the boxes; and since I had gotten her a personalized Handstamped by stamp (you can't see it because it's in the box!), I decided to cutsie up the box and put it in there for her. On the outside of the box, I put a little Tall Tales DSP and a smidge of scalloped So Saffron cardstock. I also added a "just for you" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set - love that set!! - and punched it with the Word Window and the Modern Label punches. For the handle I used a little Old Olive grosgrain and attached it through some Jumbo Eyelets.

Gotta love the Big Shot, and how the dies make little giftables so fast and easy!!

Hope you're having a great weekend!!

Julie


No comments: