Sunday, May 10, 2009

Simple Flower Gift Note



Happy Mother's Day! Here I am finishing my Mother's Day stuff the morning of! My mom is coming over this afternoon for a barbeque and here I am finishing her gift. I LOVE thesse quick little Gift Notes! They are so great to have on hand for that last-minute gift card holder. You can always use the envelope and cardboard that comes on the usual gift cards, but isn't this a little (or a lot) better?





I added some Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper (just some scraps are all you need!) and a Simple Flower Embosslit, punched out of Regal Rose cardstock. The leaves are the Little Leaves Sizzlet, punched out of Kiwi Kiss cardstock. Then I added a white 5/16" brad, some white Tafetta and a white piece with MOM stamped from the Simple Serif Mini Alphabet set.



I hope you have a nice Mother's Day!



Thanks for stopping by,



Julie




No comments: