Friday, April 10, 2009

Quick Easter Cards

I made a couple of these quick Easter cards to send to my nephew and my godson. Sometimes for boys it's hard to make cards, and not be too cutsie. But I think straight lines and not too many extras work. The pastel colors might be a little "if"-ie (is that a word? - you know what I mean?!). Anyway, I mean boys aren't really into pastel, but it is Spring and Easter!!


So, I used the Mini Catalog set, Eight Great Greetings again (I have a feeling you'll see this one in future posts a lot - with birthday, thanks, mom, dad, congratulations sayings; You can use it for everything. And great for quick cards!). Also, I used up some of my Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Papers and Ribbon. The cardstock colors are Kraft, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery.



Have a great weekend!!



Julie




No comments: