Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just Beachy and What I've Been Doing All Week!


So, I wish I could say that what I was doing all week was "All Beachy" or least something to do with being at the beach - especially when it was so hot and nice earlier in the week. But here's the real scoop on my title above...


This card is from the Just Beachy set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I got this card from one of my swapping buddies, Mary. I love how it turned out. I love the colors, based around the Manchester Designer Series Papers, and the super-cool Woody Car from the Just Beachy set! I like how she stamped the little fishies on the argyles too!




And Part 2... Here's what I've been working on most of the week! I know it's probably hard to see - but I'm making some goodie bags for my brother-in-law's softball team. He called me early in the week and asked if I could put together some goodies for the team. He didn't have any have-to-have things in it - just something to give them for their end-of-the-season party. I LOVE doing this kind of stuff - although I know I always want to keep adding a little more, and the "Oh, that would be cute" stuff! It's all good, except time usually constrains some of the details I like to obsess over!!





Anyway, I finally made decisions on the ideas so I've been in the "work mode" in reproducing everything times 12 for the last couple evenings. I made one sample gift bag (except the topper with their names) with all the goodies, and now I'm factory-line asseblying everything.


I hope to finish it all by tomorrow (he needs them by next Saturday). When I do I'll post a close-up of one of the finished gift bags, with all it's goodies. It was fun because everything I made was pretty much from the Technique Cards from our Friday Technique Classes!



Hope you're enjoying your weekend,



Julie




No comments: