Saturday, March 7, 2009

Simple Elegance


This morning I made this super quick card! I have always liked the simple, clean-lined look of dry embossing. And now Stampin' Up! just released the Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die. The Die coordinates with the set Fifth Avenue Floral (which I have some awesome card samples from my Stampin' friend Dena - you'll see those soon!). But back to the New Die - it is sooo easy!! You open the little folder, slide in a piece of cardstock, layer between the standard cutting pads and set it on the multipurpose platform (all pieces that come included with your Big Shot!), and roll it through!!



I added a Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Button and some Tafetta Ribbon, with a saying from the Absolutely Fabulous set, and I had a card made in about 2 minutes!!





Super simple!! And here is the actual embossing folder that I used:




Hope you have a great weekend!


Julie

No comments: