Thursday, February 12, 2009

More Valentines!

It's almost Valentine's Day! So I made a couple more Valentines today. This one is a "boy" Valentine, so I kept it "not-too-frilly." I used the Candy Lane Designer Series Papers and the Happy Heart Day set that came back from the Dormant List into the Spring/Summer catalog. I'm glad it's back - I love that little mouse!! The rest of the card is pretty simple layers.








Then I made this card. It is a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" square card. I always like square cards, but I don't think to make one very often. For this layout, I htink it fits everything pretty nicely. I did use the retired word set for the scripted "love," but the rest is all current Stampin' Up! stuff. It also uses the Candy Lane Designer Series Paper, plus some Riding Hood Red and Pirouette Pink cardstock, and Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon (love that Ribbon too!). And, my favorite part, another "I don't think to do it often, but REALLY like it" Chunky Red Glitter!! I put it on the medium sized hearts from Heart to Heart. It's kinda hard to see in the photo, but it's along the edges of the Riding Hood Red hearts.






Thanks for stopping by ~



Julie

No comments: