Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Winter Treat

So, I know that I emailed those of you that are regulars for my Friday Class and told you that I'd put up a Sneak Peek this week before class. Sorry it took me until the night before the class to post this. There's never enough hours in the day...or week... Anyway... This is the Lip Balm Holder that we'll be making in tomorrow's class. I wanted to use the Frosty Day paper that is from the Holiday Mini catalog before winter is gone!! I figured the "snowflake" "cold" theme went well with a lip balm - I can sure attest to needing the lip balm on these last few cold mornings!! But this would be a cute little gift to give a friend before winter is done! Or, if you procrastinate long enough, just change the papers to summer-themed and make it a sunscreen version of the lip balm!!

And, the inside uses the message from the Best Yet Level 1 Hostess set. I know many of you have already earned that set, but this month is the end of the Fall/Winter catalog, and all its hostess sets. It will retire as of January 18th!! I can't wait for the new catalogs!!! OK, OK now I'm getting off-topic. Back to the project. I hope you like it, and I hope to see you at class tomorrow night to make it!

Thanks for stopping by,

Julie


No comments: