Saturday, December 13, 2008

Repeat - with a new look!

So, today, I actually had a bit of a creative streak flowing! I made a couple of different projects, and started a kinda big one! Hopefully, they'll all make here eventually so you can see! Love those creative days - just hate when it happens to be on a day when you can't set other things aside. I was planning on getting a bigger chunk of my Christmas shopping done today, but Oh well! It'll happen, right! I did enjoy not looking at the clock and just creating though!!



Anyway, this was a quickie that I replicated from the Scallop Envelope Big Shot class we had a while back. One of my good friends, Joanne, had shown me the little Ghiradelli Peppermint Bark candies - made only for the holiday season - in a scallop envelope she made. So, I thought what a nice "Little" something to give to a few people at work. So I'm trying to whip out a few to bring to work this week. It's made with the Scallop Envelope die for the Big Shot, using just Real Red Cardstock. Then I stamped the saying from the set, To You and Yours, and embossed it in gold. I layered that on Whisper White and a Brushed Gold Scalloped Square. I punched a hole at the top of the opened envelope to hep keep the ribbon tied and in place. I also stuck the candy inside with a dimensional to help hold it in place too!

Like I said, just a little something - but just to let people know you remembered them!!

Now, if I could only get moving on my Christmas Cards! I may have to ask Santa to deliver them on Christmas Eve at this rate!!

Hope you're having a good weekend, and thanks for stopping by~

Julie



No comments: