Friday, November 21, 2008

Winter Post Reindeer!


I'm back! I couldn't believe that it was Monday since the last posting!! I knew I skipped a day, but I don't know where those other 48 hours went to??! So... I saw this super easy-looking card with the Reindeer from the stamp set, Winter Post (super-nice, classic set from the Holiday Mini Catalog). I could SOO make that card in a jiff, right? Well, after trying all my circle punches, and a half an hour later, I figured out how to layer the reindeer. The reindeer is punched from the 1 3/4" circle. Then I used the Coluzzle for the Riding Hood Red layer. Then I used the Scallop Circle from the Pennant Die from the Big Shot. Probably, a little spendy for the just-starting-out-stamper to recreate this card!! But, gotta LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this striped grosgrain ribbon (also from the Holiday Mini Catalog). It's a great, bold look!
I hope you have a great weekend, and get some time to stamp some fun stuff. Thanks for stopping by,
Julie

1 comment:

Elizabeth Price said...

this card is buckin' great