Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Random Creation!!



Over the weekend, I was playing with some ideas for next month's First Friday Technique Class. So, I started this card, but never finished it - got to one of those "Now what??" moments! Anyway, I needed to see it finished; and this was what It turned out to be. It is a "Flap Card," just one long piece of cardstock with a flap scored at the top (or, in this sample, the flap is turned to the side) and then embellished. I like the colors, but something in the combo of it all still isn't quite right?! Anyway, that's the fun of it all - either start all over, keep changing things, or whatever - it is just cardstock!! I love the saying from the Level 1 Hostesss set though - Best Yet - it has a lot of versatile sayings!



Have a good one!


Julie


No comments: