Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween! I guess since it is actually Halloween, I thought I'd better have something Halloween up! So...I made this card for Alex - I guess it'll be cool enough for a 13 year old! Probably if I put something inside (besides Love, Mom), like money, it will go over real big! Anyway, I got this set, Just Jawing, as a freebie with a $350+ Stamp party (the special is good through the end of November). Although this wasn't one of my favorite sets, it was awesome to have for Halloween and it was FREE!! I chose it because it was one of the few I didn't already have! Anyway it does have some other cool pieces in it that I'll probably use separately for other occassions.


Have a safe and fun Halloween!!



Julie





1 comment:

Elizabeth Price said...

can I borrow your set for my halloween album?

ebeth