Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Christmas Set in Disguise!


I received these two cards from Convention swapping back in August. They both use the set Party Hearty, which is still on special until the end of this month! I probably could have eventually come up with a card like the one on the left - a cute birthday card! But I probably would have had to have a real brainstorm to come up with the one on the right! - They turned those party hats into Christmas trees, just by making them tree colors and highlighting the tops! I'm not always so good at seeing things outside of the box - and some stamped things look like they weren't meant to be out of the box, if you know what I mean! - but I think this was a pretty good one! Anyway, kind of cool that this set could be used for a fun Christmas card too!
Have a great day,
Julie

No comments: